- Four tourist offices will welcome you in eastern Belgium. Bringing together some 29 town councils of the Administrative Arrondissement of Verviers, they constitute Ardenne Bleue.
- Ardenne Bleue, because this is where the Ardenne region starts, but also because water, the Golden Blue, is the emblem of this region.
- The promotion of tourism for Ardenne Bleue is the mission that has been assigned to Aqualis by the 20 councils that are its partners.
- Between Liège, the Meuse valley and the border with Germany, for a long time Ardenne Bleue has been the tourist destination for lovers of nature and quietude, scenery and well-being.
- - The Herve region and its local produce…
- - The eastern Cantons, areas for both carnivals and wide open, wooded spaces…
- - Verviers, the Water Capital, and the Vesdre region with its many heritage sites showing its wealthy past…
- - Finally, the Sources region, which brings together the Hautes Fagnes with the waters of Spa, and the heritage of the Marquisat de Franchimont, with the adrenalin of the Spa-Francorchamps race circuit.
- This is Ardenne Bleue, providing water in all of its forms: snow, springs, rapids, waterfalls, lakes, thermal spas, mineral waters, fountains and peaceful rivers…
|Boulevard Rener 17
|Tel.: 087 79 20 01
Fax: 087 79 20 09
Copyright Aqualis © 2008 | Design by TaeKdesign